For all those who have booked or are going to book the AOS - read this!

ckrobyn

1) If I am reading the posts correctly, the formal nights on AOS are Monday and Thursday, correct?

2) Has anyone stayed at the Embassy Suites in San Juan? Looking at that for pre-cruise and possibly a post-cruise night.

We are at the 100 day mark. Can't wait!

Yes, the formal nights are indeed Monday and Thursday (both sea days)

100 days will go by quick! Congrats! :p

It would be awesome to cruise with you!!!! Book the AOS for 2010 :D Better still, book it for Feb 22, 2009 or March 1, 2009!!!

2009 would be hard since I am taking the Explorer in January but 2010 gives me time to save up. I just need dates and rates.

2009 would be hard since I am taking the Explorer in January but 2010 gives me time to save up. I just need dates and rates.

oooops! I didn't look closely at your countdown clock :rolleyes: Okay - check into 2010 - hopefully the AOS is still sailing out of San Juan!!!!:eek:

Thanks all. I love the pictures from Embassy. I liked the Marriott but we have a group of 5 coming with us so the 2 bedroom place at Embassy looks great.

Robyn, did you get my email about the compasses. Thanks so much in advance.

Thanks all. I love the pictures from Embassy. I liked the Marriott but we have a group of 5 coming with us so the 2 bedroom place at Embassy looks great.

Robyn, did you get my email about the compasses. Thanks so much in advance.

Hey Adam - I don't think I did? Can you please email me again and I would be happy to send you the compasses :)

good morning Robyn...is it snowing there where you are too??? it is supposed to be spring!! we got a few inches last night with more expected today!! :(

question...did i see on the compasses correctly that you can order a FULL breakfast from room service??? is so, what items do they typically have?? this will really save us time since we have such a port intensive itinerary ...(barbados route)

thanks!

Happy Easter :)

Marsha

good morning Robyn...is it snowing there where you are too??? it is supposed to be spring!! we got a few inches last night with more expected today!! :(

question...did i see on the compasses correctly that you can order a FULL breakfast from room service??? is so, what items do they typically have?? this will really save us time since we have such a port intensive itinerary ...(barbados route)

thanks!

Marsha

Hi Marsha,

Lucky for us today - NO SNOW!!!!

Yes you read correctly. You can order a full breakfast from room service between the hours of 7am and 10am. Best thing to do is put the room service card on your door each night before you go to bed so breakfast will be delivered exactly when you want it!

Couldn't agree more! AOS is a great ship! This May will be our 3rd cruise on her and will make 3 years in a row. We've never experienced any problems and have found both the ship and the crew to be superb! San Juan is my favorite port to sail out of with all the forts lit up at night and Old San Juan is one of my favorite places, so much so that last year I chose it to propose to my now wife. It's got to be one of the most romantic places on earth! She said yes in the courtyard of the El Convento Hotel!

We love AOS the crew was fabulous! We went 9/07. Going again 11/2/08! Can't wait. I just think people like to gripe more than anything else.

We stayed at the Raddison, great hotel. Great poeple, great ship and crew...what could be better! If any of you are still not booked, get a move on it! :D

thanks!

Marsha

Marsha - you can order hot or cold cereal, eggs, sausage, bacon, grilled tomatoes, the fruit plate is wonderful - there is also a roll/danish sampler plate. I can't remember if they have an omelet...just avoid the coffee. On Brilliance, the coffee from room service was gross.

Fran in Toronto

Hi Marsha,

Lucky for us today - NO SNOW!!!!

Yes you read correctly. You can order a full breakfast from room service between the hours of 7am and 10am. Best thing to do is put the room service card on your door each night before you go to bed so breakfast will be delivered exactly when you want it!

Robyn sorry to jump on the bandwagon but any chance I could grab a copy of the compasses too? Give me something to do while I'm bored in the cruiser. Thanks.

wuha2001@AOL.com

You're just an AOS junkie, Robyn!!!!:D

For me?? Brilliance of course, but after doing Rhapsody in May I might change my mind.:eek:

Fran in Toronto

Fran!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are ya??? I haven't seen you around these parts in a while! How was the Brilliance TA? My B2B on the AOS was spectacular as usual :D Booked onboard for next year's B2B! C'mon....just book the AOS, you know you wanna!!!;)

We will be on the AOS in July and was wondering about the sailaway party. When does that happen, We have early dining and hope not to miss it. I have also heard that the M&M is at 5 pm on Mondays, once again what about the people with early dining. Thanks.

We will be on the AOS in July and was wondering about the sailaway party. When does that happen, We have early dining and hope not to miss it. I have also heard that the M&M is at 5 pm on Mondays, once again what about the people with early dining. Thanks.

The sailaway party is at around 8:30pm on the pool deck. If you have early seating for dinner, you shouldn't have an issue with timing.

Yes, the M&M seems to always be scheduled on Monday at 5pm which really stinks because it is formal night and those who have early seating are really rushed for time, or don't even make it to the M&M at all :(

Have a wonderful cruise on my favorite ship!!!!:D

Archived