Need correct info

Cinderose

Help! I was just over on the Roll call boards and Im being told the Liberty Sept 13th will go out of Miami, Travel agent says no it actually goes out of Ft Lauderdale. Which is correct???

Cinder

The Carnival web site shows Liberty sailing from Miami on Sep 13...

Libertysched.jpg

Help! I was just over on the Roll call boards and Im being told the Liberty Sept 13th will go out of Miami, Travel agent says no it actually goes out of Ft Lauderdale. Which is correct???

Cinder

Yep.....according to the Carnival site....it looks like the Roll Call folks are correct, not the TA :o !!

Yep.....according to the Carnival site....it looks like the Roll Call folks are correct, not the TA :o !!

That's scary...but it reminds me of a couple of years ago a teacher at my son's school booked the Enchantment of the Seas through a TA and was planning all these excursions AT THE WRONG PORTS!! Her cruise was AFTER a complete port schedule change and I was the one who had to tell her about it. She had booked the cruise to go to Belize and her cruise was not even going there....:confused:

Archived