Shopping for vacay clothes :(

5stargen

So talk about not being able to fit into anything i want to wear! I tried to go shopping with my friends this weekend and it was a total bust. Everywhere i went, the clothes i was trying on- were just not fitting right! Talk about being depressed!! I need something for my trip!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey,

We’ve all been there and it’s definitely not a great feeling. That I am sure of. You should try asking one of your friends to help you pick out some stuff so you can have a second pair of eyes who can help make sure you’re picking out stuff that will flatter your body type. Make sure you bring someone you can trust and is honest though :)

I always have a friend come with me when I shop. She knows my taste and it’s nice to have that second opinion when I’m just not sure if something fits right. There’s a TV show called How to Look Good Naked that focuses on teaching women how to dress appropriately for their body type. I watch it every Friday night and I’ve learned some tips on what not to do when I go clothes shopping now.

How to Look Good Naked is a great show. I missed it on Friday but I try to catch it whenever I can because it really does have a lot of good shopping and advice. There was a woman on a few weeks back who was like the exact same size as me, so I went out and bought a lot of the clothes that the recommend for her. It’s crazy how you can feel so much better about yourself by just changing a few simple things about your wardrobe.

Archived