Samana - daily resort pass?

morich

Hi All:

My husband and I are traveling with a large group on the NCL Spirit April 19. We are looking for a resort to hang out at in Samana. Biggest hope is that we can find a pool with a bar in it - the pool that is! Anyone familliar with something that might fit??

Thanks!

Hi All:

My husband and I are traveling with a large group on the NCL Spirit April 19. We are looking for a resort to hang out at in Samana. Biggest hope is that we can find a pool with a bar in it - the pool that is! Anyone familliar with something that might fit??

Thanks!

All I can say is that it is not going to happen here. Consider Samana as a beach day on a private island. There are some tours but no hotels.

We're on the April 19 Spirit cruise and someone going with us has booked an excursion through NCL in Samana called Paradise Retreat at Villa Serena. It is a beach resort with pool and beach. All drinks and food are included, along with transportation and access to the resort. It is about a 30 - 40 minute bus ride from the dock. Also rather pricey at $80 per person.

Check out the Bahia Principe hotels... very popular with Canadians and

Europians. The GBP Samana offers a day pass I believe... but you won't be saving much off a 80 tour from the cruiseline (I think they want 60 or so without transport).

Just an idea.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived