orient

Scorpiorose

No problem, enjoy the trip. By the way, CoCo Cay was my first time to jet ski. The weather was perfect for this. The sea was totally flat and the water is crystal clear. Many fish and starfish to be seen. Hopefully, you will have the same type weather. The jet ski excursion on CoCo Cay was much longer than I had expected (probably several miles) and the guide was very informative.

I've seen some pictures of Le String and the chairs look like they're on top of each other. I'd like to be down this end of the beach but are all of the places on that end of the beach that crowded? I like their price of $8 for a chair, umbrella and drink but I wouldn't mind paying another couple of dollars to have some more space.

Any thoughts?

I read here on the board that there is good snorkeling to the right of Pedros (as you are facing the ocean). Sounds like that area is near the Club O area? I don't have a problem with nudity, but I don't DO nudity in public ~ I assume all are welcome no matter what degree of nudity they are in? :p

Any other tips on good areas to snorkel on Orient Beach?

I read here on the board that there is good snorkeling to the right of Pedros (as you are facing the ocean). Sounds like that area is near the Club O area? I don't have a problem with nudity, but I don't DO nudity in public ~ I assume all are welcome no matter what degree of nudity they are in? :p

Any other tips on good areas to snorkel on Orient Beach?

I saw one naked person in front of Pedro's, the rest were clothed, and there's a fair expanse of beach between Club O and Pedro's.

I saw one naked person in front of Pedro's, the rest were clothed, and there's a fair expanse of beach between Club O and Pedro's.

The Clothing Optional portion of Orient beach is traditionally marked as south of The Rocks @ Pedro's. (To the right facing the water.) You will regularly see fully nude strollers walk up to the rocks and then turn around or put on some sort of cover-up and continue up the beach, reversing the operation on their return.

th_DSCN2879.jpg

(click)

The beach between Pedro's and Club Orient has space for JetSkis to beach, and then has Pedro's Chair Rental Operation, which is Clothing Optional.

th_DSCF0532.jpg

The snorkeling here is basically directly in front of Pedro's Chairs. You WILL see nudity, but remember that it is Clothing OPTIONAL.

th_Orient-Pedros.jpg

gary

Archived