HELP - Need Private Tour of St Lucia

Bdm1962

We are trying to finalize our plans for this port of call and we are struggling with what to do. We are an active couple with two boys (ages 10 & 11). We don't want to do a group thing, because we have read that the day can become LONG. :eek: We would like to go with a private tour, so that we can adjust on the go. We would like to perhaps do some hiking in the rain forest, see the banana plantation, hit a beach, and take in some of the local flair. Serenity seems pretty pricey. Hugo looks like he could handle our request. Does anybody know of anyone else? I've heard of Herod and Fabio and also Frank, but I can't seem to find their website, or how to get in touch with them. HELP!

My wife and I just returned from a cruise that included St. Lucia. We had a 6.5 hr tour with Herod that was one of the highlights of our trip.

Herod is in the process of having a new web site designed. Until his new site is up try contacting him at:

hstanislas@hotmail.com

Can not say enough about how great the tour Herod gave us was.

I posted for similar help a few months before our November cruise to get engaged. I contacted Serenity Tours, and they set up a custom waterfall tour where we got engaged followed by a resort trip that was phenomenal.

I have been on cruise tours with approximately 20+ tour companies over 5 cruises and never had the flexibility and customer service that Serenity gave us. They call their service "ambassador service" which is really what you get when you book a custom tour with them..all the people involved with Serenity have lived on the island for generations and know the history and the people intimately. Sharma was our ambassador and did a great job showing us the island and making us feel like we were adopted into their family for the day.

I guess the difference between them and other tours I have been on is that they REALLY do care that you have a great time, are very happy to make you happy, and they go out of their way to customize the tour to exactly what you want.

Hi, We are going to be in St Lucia on Jan. 31 and are booked with Hugo for 6 for a private tour. The cost is $40 pp and he let us pick where we wanted to go. If you can wait I will let you know about this tour as soon as I return. He was very quick on communications and seems very nice. I read some good things about him so we will see...:)

Just make sure who ever you use (all mentioned above have great reviews) that you want a *Private Tour* that you do not want to be part of a 6 van caravan or in a van with 8 other people and you might have to pay a little extra for that so be sure they know exactly what you want before you book. I used Serenity which as you stated does have some pricey private tours.....but I was willing to pay extra for that Privacy there were only 4 in our group I was very happy with my Tour which was Land and Sea cruiser exclusive.

Herod just quoted me $290 for a private tour for 5 of us. Is that a good price? How much does Serenity charge for a private tour?

Give them a call on there 800# 1866 766 0794 to find out I would think it will depend on what you wish to do and see.

Archived