cruise docs

We are on the NOS out of FLL Jan 28. We booked though a TA (a random online one I found when I used one of those "compete" web sites). He said I will get my documents approx 7 days before travel. Is that the norm? I see several posters mentioning already having their docs for cruises that depart much later than mine. I did do the RCI online registration and printed out something from them, but I think I still have to do the set sail acct (give my cc info). Just wanted to make sure this is ok.

Thanks.

I am cruising on the AOS Feb. 17th and already got my doc's...if you get your sign and sail paperwork done on line and have your passports already...you should be good if the stuff doesn't come in time...you could always call RCCL...if you are nervous.

the default now is e-docs and sometimes they end up in the spam folders so check there. Fill and print on the Set Sail pass, bring the credit card, ID, passport/birth certificate and you can get luggage tags at the port.

Archived