Luggage valet/boarding pass Service

premiumrican

Does Princess have that service where you can get your boarding pass and airline tags in your stateroom the night before you disembark? I know RCL has it for a fee of $15 per person. I looked it up on their website but I got a price of $90 per person shipping your bags thru DHL and no mention about getting boarding passes.

It is confusing using the Princess website if your previous experience was with RCCL, which IMO does a much better job with their website.

The $$$ option on the website is Princess Luggage Valet through DHL, and is limited to very few ports.

The other option is on-board check-in. Offered through participating airlines at participating ports, and is just $15 pp. Most of the major airlines participate. They should be able to fill you in on this at the Purser's (sp) desk once you are on board, and I think there is also a sheet about it delivered with the Princess Patters one day (just like the Daily Compass on RCCL). You flight has to be the same day as disembarktion, and has to be after a specific cut off time in order to use this option (I think the exact time varies by airport).

I hope this helps!

Archived