Voyager

tbitty

We are going on the voyager Feb 3 2008, can anyone tell me about the breakfast room service menu, ie: can we order ala cart or are the meals already set?

I have a Voyager OTS breakfast menu in front of me, we ordered from it a lot and I wanted to keep one. You can choose juice, milk, coffee, or tea. Raisin Bran, Special K, granola, yogurts, fruit plate. They have scrambled eggs, egg beaters, bacon, sausage, hash browns and assorted pastries!!!! We just got back on sunday and there is nothing like having breakfast delivered to your stateroom.

I have a Voyager OTS breakfast menu in front of me, we ordered from it a lot and I wanted to keep one. You can choose juice, milk, coffee, or tea. Raisin Bran, Special K, granola, yogurts, fruit plate. They have scrambled eggs, egg beaters, bacon, sausage, hash browns and assorted pastries!!!! We just got back on sunday and there is nothing like having breakfast delivered to your stateroom.

I second that! That is one of the things I look forward to the most. Breakfast delivered, out to the balcony, warm breezes, sunshine, fresh air, fresh coffee.....what could be better. Sometimes we just order the coffee and pastries or fruit. Relax for awhile, then get cleaned up and go to the dining room for breakfast :eek:. And I wonder how my pants got so tight????

I wish they still delivered French toast...they did on our Rhapsody Nov 2005 cruise. In June 2007 I tried to write it in and they wouldn't bring it

:( I know, I sound like a spoiled brat. It was just nice on port days to eat breakfast in the room, when you are trying to get two teenagers moving.

We are going on the voyager Feb 3 2008, can anyone tell me about the breakfast room service menu, ie: can we order ala cart or are the meals already set?

Hey, tbitty! We're going on Feb 3 as well--check out our roll call:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=347929

Also, have you signed up for the Meet & Mingle? At last count, there were at least 60-something people signed up!

Welcome!!

Archived