Cocktail of the Day

Toffeegirl68

How much is the cocktail of the day?

J

Dear Toffeegirl,

Regular Cocktails according to the latest QM2 Bar Menu are priced from $4.50 to 4.95 1.5oz

Speciality Cocktails are priced at $5.50 for 2.0oz

Hope this helps.

How much is the cocktail of the day?

J

Dear Toffeegirl,

Regular Cocktails are priced according to the latest QM2 Bar Menu from $4.50 to 4.95 1.5oz

Speciality Cocktails are priced $5.50 2.0oz

Toffeegirl,

Yes, totally agree gorget the price and enjoy:)

They are cheap and oh so tasty. The ingredients are fresh (real bananas coconut oranges etc) rather than 'flavours'.

As a rule of thumb, we matched our sampling by location throughout the trips; Blue Atlantic, Sea Breeze, Long Island Tea, Manhattan......you get the picture. :) It's good fun and an excellent introduction to previously unsampled concotions.

Anita

Hi Toffeegirl,

I'm sure on QV they were $6. On previous cruises they were marketed as an offer and often cheaper than regular cocktails. That wasn't the case on QV as they were more expensive than the menu prices for regular cocktails. That didn't stop us from having the odd one or two. They were very nice. We also enjoyed a glass of Perrier Jouet champagne every day in the Chart Room before dinner - wonderful!!.

Derek

We also enjoyed a glass of Perrier Jouet champagne every day in the Chart Room before dinner - wonderful!!.

Derek

Great choice. And a very good choice from Cunard for Queens' Grill cabins (Q2+ on QE2) as it is well priced and jolly tasty. More fruity than some champagnes it is probably better for an occasion than something like Dom Perignon simply because the latter is so much more subtle, and the excitement of occasion has a way of overcoming a subtler wine.....

The Belle Epoque from Perrier Jouet (their top vintage cuvee) is a superb wine which, in the UK, is very attractively priced.

Matthew

Thank-you....

Got to start thinking about the budget (balance day is due in Feb...).

I just remember that the Cocktail of the Day (a long, a short and a something else) changed everyday and was, for that day, cheaper than it was normally.... I reckon if I stick to the cocktail of the day for my pre dinner drinkie, then over the course of 17 nights, I can fit in more!!!!! (Obviously I will stick in plenty of contingency..:rolleyes:

Jo

Archived