Harrisons Cave is OPEN

Sarah Taylor

Hi Everyone :) I am as busy as a bee but just wanted to drop by and let everyone know the Caves are Open they reopened today.

Best Regards

Sarah

Ah! The ever elusive Sarah!

See you, or your employee, soon with toddler in tow!

As I type this I have just called the caves again after being told my another tour company that they are to close Monday and Tuesday. On calling the cave I was told yes we are closing.

I asked will you reopen Wednesday? The lady on the phone answers "yes we will reopen Wednesday to Sunday” I then ask will you then close next Monday and Tuesday as well?To which I am told “Yes” I then ask for how long will this be? I am told “ Until I see it has changed in the Newspaper. Once again no contact made from Harrisons Cave to the tour Companies to advise of this information.

So Folks no Caves on Mondays or Tuesdays.

We have a new Government and I am praying that they will take immediate action to resolve the issues at the caves.

I know this is frustrating it has stressed me more than I can ever explain.

Sarah, you know what that is.. it's the Unions saying.. you have to give the employess 2 consecutive days off.. so if they work Wed to Sunday, they have to have off Mon and Tues.. and they likely don't have their full amount of employees back to handle all the shift.. and not enough Management on Mon/Tues to run anything themselves..

I just love this island.. a great tourist attraction doing this in the height of the tourist season.. obviously no planning ahead..

and yes lets hope the new govt does what they say.. or there will be a mob..

Could I get a website for this excursion and also an explaination for what exactly it is.

Thanks!

Hi Everyone :) I am as busy as a bee but just wanted to drop by and let everyone know the Caves are Open they reopened today.

Best Regards

Sarah

Archived