Turtle Farm $$$

MrsWhite831

My husband and I are looking for excursions for GC next week. We have already done a stingray swim in French Polynesia so that is out. Also, we hiked on Lava Rocks in Hawai'i so we have no desire to see them in "hell". I thought about hitting the turtle farm and then a beach. I see some posts that the farm is $8 and some that say it's $30. Also, on NCL the only tour with the turtle farm stops at Hell too and is pretty expensive for 2 hours. Is the turtle farm worth it? Any experiences?

If we do the turtle farm on our own, does anyone know how much a taxi would be? And are taxi's easy to get for the return trip? We are family of four, dh, myself, ds 10 and dd 7, going in April. looking for something other than the stingrays that will be somewhat "educational" for the kids. (something they can do a little report on to their class, since they are missing school) Trying to decide between the turtle farm and the submarine. Is their a beach at the turtle farm? if so, how is it??

Archived