Anyone want to join me??

MiamiNicole

I'm trying to rent DVC points to stay in a studio at Old Key West. I've contacted a member who has the exact number I need to rent, now just have to see if it's available and DH will go for it. If it doesn't work we'll probably stay at one of th Port Orleans resorts.

Good MOrning everyone,

I was having problems posting last week for some reason. I joined WW on Thursday, I thought it would be an extra incentive having someone else weigh me, plus they have new programs. I am going to start going by there scale, ON Thursday I weighed 165.8, I will let you know this Thursday what I weigh. Susan, don't worry about 1 pound, it will come off easy.
Regina, you are doing great.
Connie

I'm not worried about the 1 pound, especially since it's also that TOM. I've pretty much decided as long as I stay around 130 (or lower) I'm satisfied. I think I've lost all I can lose by diet alone. From here I need to focus more on exercise and maintaining my way of eating.

Hi everyone! Sorry it's been so long since I've checked in!

I'm maintaining my weightloss, barely. We leave tomorrow morning. I am so excited! Wish me luck on the marathon.

When I get back, I'll be starting all over with the point counting. In the meantime, it's vacation :D

Connie, that's great that you joined ww. Looks like you did great your first week! Congratulations!

Lost 1 pound and now back to my original status of losing where I last left off at 155. Looks like my average weight loss is 1 pound per week. I can live with that :)

Hmmm....only eight posts since last week? Interesting. Well, no one said dieting would be easy.

Regina

I never made it on to Cruise Critic yesterday, but I did remember to weigh myself this time. I lost 3 lbs this week so I'm down to 130. I'll have to go back and look to see where I was when I started on here.

Got our room booked for the night before our cruise. We're staying at Disney's Old Key West time share resort and going to dinner somewhere on property for my birthday present.

We have been quiet lately, guess everyone's just busy. I know I've been sidetracked with other things lately. I've been more focused on planning our Disney trip with the boys in July instead of cruise stuff.

I'm looking forward to the Disney night. Dh really doesn't care for Disney, but Ilove it. I'm hoping to change his mind between the two stays. I do plan on getting a massage on the next two cruises.

Besides that, I just started looking at prices for a cruise on DCL with the boys in 2006. We all ready decided when we take them we'l go DCL instead of RCI since both boys like the Disney characters and from what I've seen online the kids program looks better.

Hello Everyone,

Susan and Regina-great job with the loss!! I am waiting till WW on Thursday, I think it will be good:confused: Susan, glad you got the hotel at Disney booked.
I have been really busy, finally started working from my home and it is going great, I love it, what better job than to talk about cruises all day:p I will try and check in sooner this time!! Connie

No one weighed in yesterday?

It looks like I'm down another 1/2 lb. Since we don't have a digital scale, it's a little hard to tell exactly, but I was below 130 and I don't think it was quite on the 129 mark.

I understand completely how you feel. I sat at the same weight for probably at least three months. All of a sudden in the last two weeks I have started losing again. I don't think I've changed anything in the way I eat or exercise during the entire time either.

Welcome Back Ann! I'm glad the marathon went so good. Don't worry about the weight, it will come off fast!! I see the conquest stops in Grand Cayman and Cozumel, I will be on the Miracle in June going to both places. What did you do there? I am trying to figure out what to do!
Susan, glad the weight has started coming off for you, I guess that just shows it pays not to give up, but it can sure get aggrevating waiting:eek:
Connie

Should anyone have noticed that I did not weigh in last week, there is good reason. I have made a new rule for myself not to weigh in during that T.O.M. It appears from my past observances I always gain excessively due to the edema (or bloatiness), and then it drops quickly a few days later. Due to this fact, I will not recognize the number on the scale as my true weight and would rather weigh in the following week. I figure I am better off psychologicly doing it this way. Okay, now for my weigh in:

Start weight: 185
Last weigh in: 155
today's weight: 155

I can live with that for now. BTW: Even though my DH is not a part of this thread, I am proud to announce he has lost a total of 80 pounds! We both started at the same time. Just goes to show you men do lose faster than women. Anyway, sure is nice to be getting my hubby back to looking like the man I married : ) ...and I hope to be able to do the same for him. I'll just keep going at the pace my body dictates and not get discouraged.

Hope to report a 1 pound loss by next Sunday's weigh in.
Regina

Archived