Should I book another room or wait??

WestTxCruiser

We have 9 people going on the Conquest June 1. We have 3 balcony rooms on Verandah. My friend now wants to book her niece, and now there is a fairly good possibility that my oldest daughter is not gonna get to go. Our final payment is due mid March. Should I book another room with 2 and 2 or just wait until I find out for sure if my daughter is going, which will probably be about the end of Feb? From what I could tell the rooms are only for 3 people or I would just add her as a 4th person, 8401,8405,8409.

You can get your money back if you book through Carnival and the prices have gone up since my hubby and I booked on Saturday (we're on the same cruise as you :)), so it wouldn't be a bad idea to have it just in case, so you can lock in the price.

Totally up to you :)

edit: I should preface by saying I believe balcony rooms have gone up $100 and I know that inside rooms went up $60, because when we booked they were only $979 (we have an OV as it stands now). Just wanted to make sure I was clear!

edit again: Okay OV's have gone up $20 since yesterday, Inside have gone down $40 (still up $20 from Saturday) and balconys have stayed consistent since yesterday :)

Archived