Harrys Reservation question

kruisecat

Hi Host Mach,

Reading this post I was hoping you could help me. I am getting married at St Thomas on April 1st, 2008 and have 35 guests travelling with us. My travel agent was supposed to book Harry's for us for that evening and he just came back to me saying the Harry's will only accomodate half of us and then one hour later the other half can be accomodated. I looked online and the capacity is 88 people so I don't understand why for my wedding night dinner they would do that to me. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Cathy

Ya' know, Cathy... I saw your post and was going to respond as soon as I could put together some good information for you.

Give me a day or so and let me see what I can come up with...

Oh thank you so much. I am worried my agent may have put the request in twice so they think they have the whole place booked out. We would be happy to pre-order from the menu in advance so long as we can all get in at once, we can even drink wine for a bit longer than normal too :)

Thanks

Cathy

Archived