Sovereign--Balcony--Deck 9

PH8

Yeah...i did...but i think the chance of me A) getting to the helm to run the ship aground and sink it is highly unlikely...and B) carrying a good bit of explosives via air travel won't be happening!!! LOL!!!

all things considered...isn't it crazy that this ship has been 4 years nearly to the date out of refurb and NO ONE has ANY clue about this? it's mind boggling to me...this is quite possibly one of the most favorite ships to people and no one has any clue about it...it's hard for me to comprehend...but oh well..i'll know soon!:D

Yeah...i did...but i think the chance of me A) getting to the helm to run the ship aground and sink it is highly unlikely...and B) carrying a good bit of explosives via air travel won't be happening!!! LOL!!!

all things considered...isn't it crazy that this ship has been 4 years nearly to the date out of refurb and NO ONE has ANY clue about this? it's mind boggling to me...this is quite possibly one of the most favorite ships to people and no one has any clue about it...it's hard for me to comprehend...but oh well..i'll know soon!:D

Excellent job on the procurement of this photo of the ghostly figure on the balcony, Parrothead!

I agree that it IS crazy that folks have been sailing on this ship for so many years without a peep about the Triple Secret Balcony (Balconies). It's amazing! Kind of makes me wonder what other such secret things exist :eek: !

Leslie

Faceless Ghost

The story of the construction worker who disappeared and now roams the Sovereign of the Seas as a faceless ghost pulling all living beings who come to close to uncover the dark secrets into the abyss of darkness.:eek:

OH, thats too funny..:p

It really is something that this hasnt been brought up before.........maybe cuz most on here dont book deck 9(I know we usually dont) and if someone did book deck 9,what are the odds they booked one of these two cabins??? :confused: :confused:

OH, thats too funny..:p

It really is something that this hasnt been brought up before.........maybe cuz most on here dont book deck 9(I know we usually dont) and if someone did book deck 9,what are the odds they booked one of these two cabins??? :confused: :confused:

And when they do they disappear, not able to tell us about it.

:(

Excellent job on the procurement of this photo of the ghostly figure on the balcony, Parrothead!

I agree that it IS crazy that folks have been sailing on this ship for so many years without a peep about the Triple Secret Balcony (Balconies). It's amazing! Kind of makes me wonder what other such secret things exist :eek: !

Leslie

Pssht. Just received two pictures from the inside of those cabins. The first one shows why everybody disappears and so they can not tell about it.

;)

3063-r1.jpg.3befa36e955cd6adf578ec0dc54dc693.jpg

saw-iv-20071001020556109_640w.jpg.efb6dba6de717aeb53a38c091a5cf38f.jpg

Pssht. Just received two pictures from the inside of those cabins. The first one shows why everybody disappears and so they can not tell about it.

;)

SOMEBODY has a lot of time on their hands......hahahhah

VERY FUNNY!!:D :D

Leslie

Mystery solved...I think.:eek: That is a great pic of the secret balcony. :)

Other secrets....I was walking around the decks one day and up at the bow of the ship, don't know what deck, but, if you look over and down there is a decent size dingy with and outboard motor on it.....very easy to dispose of those poor faceless soles...LOL

You guys are killing me over this room haha !

I did call and try to book this room since my hubby and i are going on a quickie soon. I tried every date between mid February until the end of April and that room is booked every cruise !!!! :eek:

I see a book in the works(or at the very least a thread)..SECRETS OF THE SOVEREIGN...:)

With your permission I extend that a little bit

"One you open the door, you think you are going on vacation. But what waits behind those mysterious doors is beyond the human understanding. Unlocking the doors, means unlocking the gates to darkness and hell. Do you dare? Are you challenging the evil forces of pain and suffering. Many have left to conquer the madness, to challenge the unknown - none has returned from their journey.

Start your voyage today. Get out there. Welcome to...."

Hellraiser V: Secrets of the Sovereign

Neither the Majesty. Maybe construction workers disappeared and thats the true reason they abandoned balconies on Deck 9. :eek:

Faceless Ghost

The story of the construction worker who disappeared and now roams the Sovereign of the Seas as a faceless ghost pulling all living beings who come to close to uncover the dark secrets into the abyss of darkness.:eek:

And the faceless ghost is wearing jeans !!!!! :eek: I wonder if he wore them to the dining room too :D

You wanna know or you wanna be PREPARED?????:eek:

Sue-----maybe all those dates are booked by the brave souls here on CC..:confused:

I think the guy at RCI thought I was nuts. About half way through asking him for that room on 8 dates, he asked me why that room.

I told him ..."if I tell you your life might be in danger" !!!!!!!:eek: :D

He had never heard about the secret balcony !!!

(probably because no one has lived to tell about it ! )

I think the guy at RCI thought I was nuts. About half way through asking him for that room on 8 dates, he asked me why that room.

I told him ..."if I tell you your life might be in danger" !!!!!!!:eek: :D

He had never heard about the secret balcony !!!

(probably because no one has lived to tell about it ! )

Missed this post before........did you really tell him that??? (sounds like something I would do:p )

Hey FL.thanks for that backup on the other thread..:)

Do you think that soon we will all be forced to take an oath to never reveal the truth about the existence of the Secret Balcony?

No one who has gone there has been able to tell about it......:eek: They've been sucked into the Vortex! (oh wait, is that the disco?--I never am able to stay up late enough to go to the disco :( ....)

Now, who was it who was going to go into that stateroom soon, replete with a transponder in his flip-flop? It is always such a risk when agents go in alone.....

Leslie

Order of the Secret Balcony

PS---We still haven't heard from Radio!

Archived