Beach suggestions for Aruba?

Clarkk W Griswald

Arubalisa, thank you so much for all your detailed answers. We've been to Aruba once (last spring), but did the 4x4 jeep tour and some shopping. When we're there this coming March, we just want to go to the beach.

This is most useful!!

Thanks, again.

Arubalisa, thank you so much for all your detailed answers. We've been to Aruba once (last spring), but did the 4x4 jeep tour and some shopping. When we're there this coming March, we just want to go to the beach.

This is most useful!!

Thanks, again.

You are very welcome! Enjoy! :)

on Jan 15, my husband and I took city bus ($2) to Eagle Beach just a few minutes' drive from pier. Rent chairs, umbrella, Sea-Do, parasailing--all here. Hamburger stand on beach and restaurant across the road. Take a dry shirt for return bus ride--can't get on bus all wet. hope you have a great time!

to get to the bus station you go straight off the boat, past all the people for tours & taxis, and cross the street just to the right. i've taken it to Eagle Beach twice now, and it's cheap and a quick drive. We go to the area of Eagle Beach across from the Amsterdam Hotel...There's a bar there on the beach (i think some food too), we rented chairs, and to the right there were some sea-doo's. i'm 21 and love to snorkel, but didn't do any snorkling in Aruba - heard its not worth it. But its a very beautiful beach!

There's a bar there on the beach (i think some food too), we rented chairs, and to the right there were some sea-doo's.

Amanda, do they rent shade palapas or umbrellas as well? Or is there any shade available? TIA.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived