Cheese and Crackers

melgray13

Hello.

When we were on Princess, we ordered a cheese and cracker tray. We would love to have the same thing on RCCL as we leave San Juan. I don't see anything on the RCCL website of just cheese and crackers (no booze or fruit needed). Is this available?

If I remember correctly, the cheese and cracker plate comes with grapes. If you do not want to eat the grapes you don't have to.

Just leave them and eat only the cheese andf crackers.

Hello.

When we were on Princess, we ordered a cheese and cracker tray. We would love to have the same thing on RCCL as we leave San Juan. I don't see anything on the RCCL website of just cheese and crackers (no booze or fruit needed). Is this available?

On Explorer you could order cheese and crackers from room service but it came with a bit of fruit, grapes, to dress it up.

You can most certainly get it from room service. We ordered a cheese plate every afternoon to snack on while getting ready for dinner. And it is available for sailaway through room service as well. Be aware though that the crackers are saltines. We've started bringing our own box of crackers on board to eat with our cheese plate.:)

I might suggest picking up a box of Ritz or your favorite crackers while you are in San Juan. The cheese plates are great, but they are skimpy on the crackers. On Mariner, it came with a few packets of saltines. Great cheese, but having your own crackers is a plus. Thank goodness for Walgreens!:)

I have always ordered the cheese platter for a before dinner snack on the balcony...small selection of yummy cheeses...sadly sent along with saltines (yuck) so to solve the problem I ask for some dinner rolls. They are very much like baguettes and then peace is restored in the kingdom once more!!:D

You know what's weird? I ordered chicken noodle soup from room service one evening, and they asked if I wanted crackers? I said...sure. And the soup came with about 20 round crackers, reallly nice crackers. And I remember wondering...why don't they serve these with the cheese tray????:D

Archived