April 25th RCCL

tndpurtell

Hi,

We are traveling on the Royal Caribbean on April 25th out of New Jersey. I was wondering if anyone else was that have children. We have triplets that are 12 and I'm hoping are not the only children on board. They are looking forward to meeting new people.:) :) :)

Debbie

Go to the Roll Call board for RCCL and find your sailing. You should be able to "meet" others who are sailing with you there.

Thanks. I did, but there doesn't seem to be any children, so I thought that maybe someone might be in here that is on the cruise.

Debbie:)

How about someone who would LOVE to be sailing on RCCL that weekend. ;) We were scheduled to be on Liberty of the Seas and were leaving 4/25 for Miami. But it was cancelled because of my daughter's first communion is the same weekend :(

So although I would LOVE to join ya....it just was not meant to be. :p

How about someone who would LOVE to be sailing on RCCL that weekend. ;) We were scheduled to be on Liberty of the Seas and were leaving 4/25 for Miami. But it was cancelled because of my daughter's first communion is the same weekend :(

So although I would LOVE to join ya....it just was not meant to be. :p

That would of been nice.:) I'm so hoping that there are children on board They don't cancel the children's program do they, if there is only a couple of kids on board do they?

Archived