How/where do I search for "speciality" cruise

BettyPC

Hi all - I am interested in planning my NEXT cruise & wondered how I can search for a cruise with a "theme" or special entertainment. I looked at the Carnival website & could not figure out how to search for "themes". Thanks for the help in advance

Betty

Hi all - I am interested in planning my NEXT cruise & wondered how I can search for a cruise with a "theme" or special entertainment. I looked at the Carnival website & could not figure out how to search for "theme". Thanks for the help in advance

Betty

I would just google themed cruises. :)

Betty,

If you wan tot sen dme your e-mail, I can send you a couple of sites that have the themed cruises listed. We are not allowed to do that on here. thanks

Dee

Hmmm, if we aren't ALLOWED to list theme cruise sites, then I'm guessing those theme cruises are either listed on competing FORUM sites or on specific cruise BOOKING sites.

Otherwise, nuts to that "rule." :(

I think we are just not allowed to list certain other sites on here...just a precaution...would rather not get removed. But yes, the best way to find those sites is by doing searches for the various types of themed crusies you are looking for. I myself have found singles, single parents, girls only, chrsitian, nascar, running, country music, and a few others types of themed cruises.

Archived