Royal Treatment Package

kmigrrrl

Ooooo what's the "Royal Treatment Package"? I'm assuming it's through Royal Carribean? Do tell!

Yes it is thru RC. Basically you get a tour of the possible wedding/reception locations, a consultation about the execution of the wedding day, and then a lunch buffet. Although I have already been on a few cruises I think it would ease some of my anxieties if we were to actually get a better feel for how the day will go.

i talked to my travel agent about this. he is getting me and 2 others (my mom and dad since they have never seen the ship) on for free. ta's get to bring clients on for walk-through's. you also get free lunch at the buffet. now, granted they don't go over the wedding stuff, you can at least get a better idea without paying the $295 or whatever it is. i agree the wedding details would be nice to check out but i was gonna ask them while i was onboard :)

I'd love to do this too since I've never cruised on the EOS, but really wouldn't want to pay that much. It would be nice to talk to some people on the ship though, especially closer to the date, maybe to meet someone who will actually be there helping.

By the way Kim, did you see my other post asking about the hotel in Bayonne? I found your post on Everything EOS about the Country Inn and Suites. How did you go about getting a block of rooms? What price did you negotiate with them? Will they really let you leave your car there for 5 days and shuttle you back to pick it up?

Thanks in advance :).

yeah i guess it makes sense if you never went on the ship...my fiance and i just got off the same ship in october so we pretty much know where and what everything is. my parents however are like little kids begging...lol

~jess

I'd love to do this too since I've never cruised on the EOS, but really wouldn't want to pay that much. It would be nice to talk to some people on the ship though, especially closer to the date, maybe to meet someone who will actually be there helping.

By the way Kim, did you see my other post asking about the hotel in Bayonne? I found your post on Everything EOS about the Country Inn and Suites. How did you go about getting a block of rooms? What price did you negotiate with them? Will they really let you leave your car there for 5 days and shuttle you back to pick it up?

Thanks in advance :).

You need to talk to someone in the sales department about booking a block of rooms. I can give you more of the details but I would rather do it thru email if that's ok with you. I think you would be happy with this hotel. I grew up in North Jersey so I am very familiar with the area surrounding the port, and honestly The Country Inn and Suites is in a great area, the inside looked very nice, and it is close to the port. Jersey Gardens Mall is right there and also a Ruby Tuesday's.

Kim, that's good to know, I was worried about finding somewhere that would be nice. I live in the city, so I was debating whether people should stay near me in manhattan, but that would just be too expensive, so I'm glad you've had a good experience with this place. If it's not too much trouble I would really appreciate some more details by email! It's certainly not urgent, so whenever you get a chance, that would really be great. My email is emilyandtrevor@gmail.com. Some people have started asking me where they should stay so I want to get that info to them in the next month or so.

This year is going so fast already - your day then my day will be here before we know it. When I started this it was over a year away and now it's only 6 months?? Crazy.

Anyways, thanks! Let us know what you decide about doing the Royal Treatment thing.

Emily :)

I would much rather have taken a cruise instead of spending the money on just a tour but I work full time and go to school in the evenings, so there isn't much free time. I figured this would at least give us an idea of what to expect. I'm just thankful that I found this site ~ for first-timers it's great.

Thanks for sharing!

Archived