Booking a cruise while on a cruise

The deposit will go on the credit card that you have on file with them not on your SeaPass. I just checked me credit card statement online from my recent Mariner cruise. It's showing $200.00 (For booking an actual cruise onboard) $100.00 (For the next cruise option) and my final SeaPass bill :eek:

lawman - thanks alot. I'll add the deposit on my credit card on file.

The deposit will go on the credit card that you have on file with them not on your SeaPass. I just checked me credit card statement online from my recent Mariner cruise. It's showing $200.00 (For booking an actual cruise onboard) $100.00 (For the next cruise option) and my final SeaPass bill :eek:

lawman - thanks alot. I'll add the deposit on my credit card on file.

Also keep in mind that whether booking a specific cruise onboard or doing the next cruise option you will receive 2 friends certificates. If they book the same cruise within 30 days of your booking they'll receive the same onboard credit as you. All they have to do is mention the certificate number to the booking agent and they're good to go.

We always book our cruises while on a cruise so to get the OBC. the key is to know what you want. I do my research before we go, I know what day, what cabin, price, etc before we ever get on the ship. Then I go and sign up for my appointment. Last Labor Day, we booked 4 cruises in the time it took her to put it all in the computer (about 40 minutes). We had everything laid out. Makes it really easy for her, and she told us how much she appreciated that we were prepared.

Believe it or not, on the NextCruise Application form there is a line for "do you want it added to your SeaPass Account". When I purchased ours, I checked it off..............it was credited to our cc on file!!:rolleyes:

Here is a link all about NextCruise bookings. Might answer some questions.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=651344

Archived