Hand Luggage Limit??? is there one

Surf_Chick

ok so we got the size of the suit case sorted, cant be over 32kg.... but im thinking of taking my more valuble things in my hand luggage so was wondering if there was a weight or size limit for that or if it just has to be under 32kg??????

I know my hand luggage wont be anywhere near the size of my suit case but just need to know before they refuse me onto this ship cause of the case being too big....

I doubt that weight would be a problem as you're the carrying it, not them. That 32kg limit is purely a OH&S thing. But really, what are you considering taking as carry on? Check in as much as you can. For our carry on I carried a bagpack with tickets, passports, wallets etc & a few other bits & peices. We also had, camera, video camera & binoculars. That was probably about it. Can't see why you would need much more. Just your valuables.

Karen

ok so we got the size of the suit case sorted, cant be over 32kg.... but im thinking of taking my more valuble things in my hand luggage so was wondering if there was a weight or size limit for that or if it just has to be under 32kg??????

I know my hand luggage wont be anywhere near the size of my suit case but just need to know before they refuse me onto this ship cause of the case being too big....

If you are not flying there is no limit on hand luggage size and weight. As others have said, don't bother carrying too much as you are likely to have to stand in a queue for a while to board. Put your non-breakables and not-especially-valuables in your suitcase - even if you have to take two cases.

If you are flying you are limited to 32kg for the luggage with Qantas and $20 with Virgin. Hand luggage weight is limited to 7kg and there are size limitations (length, height + width to be less than 105cm).

Have a great time. Hope you have great weather.:):)

Archived