Plain white 1 piece swimsuit?

Jungle Jane

Does anyone know where I can get a very plain white 1 piece? I have combed the internet and am coming up empty. I had one and wore it to death. I wear it with different bottoms, some call them swim shorts, some call them board shorts, but they're shorter than real board shorts...all of my shorts have some white in them so I like to have the white 1 piece to match them all. I'd like it to have good bust support, come up sort of high in the back, not stop just above the butt crack like some do! Like I said I had one but I got it about 4-5 yrs ago and darned if I can remember where I got it. I'd like not to pay more than $100 either...probably asking too much but I figured I'd throw it out there.

Thanks!

Thanks HappySingleMom!

I never thought of checking Newport News because whenever I look at their catalog I think you must have to be a supermodel to wear their clothes or at least a very tall woman, all of their styles seem to be made for looooooooooooooong legs, which at 5'2", I do not have. I did find THEE perfect suit:

http://www.newport-news.com/shop/product_single.aspx?style_id=28267096&index=59&gp_coll_id=2012&gp_cat_id=7505&nav_cat_id=7507&category_id=4835

I had seen that exact suit in another catalog for around $100 but for some reason it was only $25 and I was able to find a promotion code at

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/newport-news.com

for 20% off and free shipping, just $1.95 handling so for $21.95 I have a great looking suit coming! It says it will come within 7 days-cross fingers because I leave in 9! I just hope it's not a piece of junk. Anyone familiar with Newport News' quality? Wonder why it was so cheap...

Thanks again HSM!!!!

It says double lined and the cups are sort of shirred so should be fine on top, as for the bottom, I'll have some cute swim shorts over it anyway. I know what you mean tho, I have seen some serious headlights, butt dimples and butt crack on women in white suits before! Hopefully that won't be me! I do plan on bringing other suits in case it doesn't work out, just wanted to wear the shorts too and needed a white suit for that.

Thanks for all the suggestions!

Some Newport News things aren't great quality .. but I always buy my suits from them .. They are great quality and usually very slimming !! By the way .. I have never had orders from them that didn't arrive when they say they will.

Great looking suit

Archived