Cavalcade!

stowaway2k

Sounds good--I don't think I can go through that twice in three weeks.

Nor me.

Great video! That looked like so much fun. I too hope we have a Calvacade between LA and NY.

Is Doug the gentleman with the notepad?

Kris

If by "notepad" you mean A4 clipboard, and directing the traffic, then yes. There are certainly plas afoot to have a cabin cavalcade between Los Angeles and New York.

Matthew

Presumably we'll do it between LA and NY? Given that a number are getting off at NY....

Matthew

Yes please!

I missed the Tandem Crossing cavalcade - my fault for being a dozy pillock.

Mind you, the Heritage Trail with Thomas was a scream, as ever.

Was worth being there just to see the looks of confusion in the Midships Lobby as you lot were passing through at a rate of knots!

Diplomatically put. Might be me. I usually need a haircut:eek:.

Hmm, could be.

And thanks for the compliment Karie:o.

Kyle, fantastic work as usual. We all look so busy. But I think you were working the hardest. And maybe Doug, who was good enough to herd us.

It truly was a great afternoon. There must have been 35 people at least.

Oh no, you don't need a haircut at all. I found you quite striking and you always caught my eye. That's why I had to ask. ;)

Nor me.

If by "notepad" you mean A4 clipboard, and directing the traffic, then yes. There are certainly plas afoot to have a cabin cavalcade between Los Angeles and New York.

Matthew

I knew that was him! He was the one who looked 17, after all.

Mind you, the Heritage Trail with Thomas was a scream, as ever.

Was worth being there just to see the looks of confusion in the Midships Lobby as you lot were passing through at a rate of knots!

Yes that was great fun. It was also fun racing back and forth through the ping pong tournament. Sorry to have disrupted a few points there.:o

Kyle, fantastic work as usual. We all look so busy. But I think you were working the hardest. And maybe Doug, who was good enough to herd us.

Thanks Tom!

I wouldn't call it "working" though ;)

Doug hasn't come around here since the crossing, he should drop in to take the props he earned.

Thomas was a scream, as ever.

Thomas... don't get me started... :eek:

He is apparently being retained in Dubai as an advisor/consultant to facilitate the conversion of QE2 into a museum and attraction, thus making safer the seven seas once again... :D

I'm not sure if that is very sad or hugely encouraging. I know he wouldn't fit in on any other ship - he "is" QE2 - and if he has an involvement it will at least give someone who loves her, and understands what makes her so special, part of the project.

Not that I think it will succeed - which would be even more sad for Thomas, surely?

Matthew

an advisor/consultant to facilitate the conversion of QE2 into a museum and attraction, thus making safer the seven seas once again... :D

And thus rendering the QE2 conversion subject to Thomas' highly idiosyncratic version of Cunard's history.....:eek:

Oh no, you don't need a haircut at all. I found you quite striking and you always caught my eye. That's why I had to ask. ;)

Angela, I'll fight you for him! Of course Mrs Tandem might object! <lol>

Of course, then there's that "angelic" face on Matthew (who knew?) Now I understand how he might be a successful barrister. He charms them with that "innocent" face!

As for tromping around through other folks cabins, Greg, You're in charge of arranging the one on the crossing!

Assuming, of course, I don't get the fabulous upgrade to the penthouse apartments (or duplex or what have you). I will be showing off my Bibby corridor, which converts to a "Suite" with a separate living and sleeping area if you open the wardrobe doors, I understand! So if anyone asks, I will be in one of the aft Caronia "suites!" <LOL>

Sorry we will miss you LANYs (LA to NYers) but we crossers will have our own special time. And of course, if anyone not participating from the LANY group is dying to see our cabin on the crossing without traipsing through (And being traipsed through), I suppose I could oblige. For certain considerations of course (like no knocking the mess or waking the sleeping bear! <LOL>)

Karie

As for tromping around through other folks cabins, Greg, You're in charge of arranging the one on the crossing!

I'll take that, if it gives me a chance to play with photocopiers, clipboards, highlighters and deck plans! :D

(Can you imagine me in Staples?)

I'll take that, if it gives me a chance to play with photocopiers, clipboards, highlighters and deck plans! :D

I'll give you a couple of hints if you want Greg - drop me an email and I'll get back to you. I've seen them well arranged....

Matthew

28 cabins in total.

26 passenger cabins and the final cabin.

Wondering why one individual was omitted.......

Matthew

My exact number of cabins is a bit of a guess.

I have photos of two empty cabins (I thought this was one but realise two so may need to revise my figure) so didn't include them as I have no idea who they belong to, both on two deck I think. One individual did get missed and I will also send you the evidence for what I feel your true question is.

OH mathew, just seen your photo, ooer, no tie, no jacket, that is the QE2 and not the Mersey ferry I hope,

at least we can you like the drink eh, pol acker is it???

rob

Concentrating on the important thing (the bottle) and not the face he pulled? :D

Oh dear, lord!

We've created a monster!

<G>

Better you than me!

Karie

(P.S. For quiet, space, and no smoking, why don't we meet the first night at 10:00 in Matthew's Stateroom! Smoking section is in Malcolm's! <teehee> Matthew, have the butler make up some chocolate chip cookies for the guests, will you please?)

Archived