Entertainment Book!!

tinkerme1

icon_smile.gif For those of you who will traveling around the Hawaiian Islands, the Entertainment book is a real value, especially if you will be in Oahu for a pre-cruise stay. The coupons are really wonderful and save you money. The Hawaii book is now $10.00 plus $5.00 for s/h. Enjoy!

We used this book on our last cruise and it was terrific!

animtink.gif

Celia

"Jewel OTS " 06/04 # 11 & 12

"Brilliance OTS" 04/05 # 13 & 14

Where do you buy the book?

Cunard Princess'83 - Caribbean

Royal Cruise Line '86 - Asia

Disney Magic Millenium Cruise

Sun Princess '00 Alaska

Golden Princess01Mediterranean

Grand Princess '02 W Caribbean

Grand Princess '02 E Caribbean

Mercury '03 Ca. Coastal

Constellation '03 Baltic Sea

Disney Magic '04 W. Caribbean

Borders in Ward Center carries it. Otherwise, you can try to go to the Entertainment Book HQ in Honolulu at the Kahala Mall. They'll obviously have it as well. Waldenbooks in Ala Moana Shopping Center also should carry it.

Spleen

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</a>

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;6;9;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500  until RSSC Navigator - Canada - 6/04

Carnival Conquest - W. Caribbean - 10/03, Celebrity Infinity - Alaska - 6/03, Ocean Princess - Alaska - 7/02

Hmmmm ... don't remember whether the Costco here on Oahu has them or not. Haven't looked lately.

Spleen

time98.gif</a>

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;6;9;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500  until RSSC Navigator - Canada - 6/04

Carnival Conquest - W. Caribbean - 10/03, Celebrity Infinity - Alaska - 6/03, Ocean Princess - Alaska - 7/02

Tinkerme1

Thanks for the tip for the Entertaimnent books..... called the 800 number....got 5 of them for $50 and only $5 shipping for all of them. Did a mix of cities...some for Hawaii for our group ...some for St. Louis.

Mahalo.....

Chuck

SS Independence 1989

SS Independence 1991

SS Independence 1992

SS Constitution 1993

SS Independence 1994

SS Independence 1995

American Queen 1996

Mississippi Queen 1996

SS Independence 1996

SS Independence 1998

SS Independence 1999

SS Independence 2000

R-4 (Tahiti) 2001

Norwegian Star (Hawaii) 2002

Tahitian Princess 2003

Pride of Aloha July 2004

icon_wink.gif It is always a pleasure to help another fellow cruiser!

We used the Entertainment coupons in Oahu, Maui, and Kona. The coupons were especially good for Oahu since they had really good ones for the Memorials (Arizona, Bowfin and Missouri). Restaurant coupons were good too! They had a really wonderful restaurant at the Hilton Hawaiian Village (Chinese - can't remember the name of the restaurant) that more than paid for the book and the food was fabulous. We had a group meet there for dinner pre-cruise.

animtink.gif

Celia

HHV Chinese - Golden Dragon. Agree that the food is good but wouldn't want to pay full rate for that restaurant - definitely one of the most expensive Chinese restaurants I've been in. icon_smile.gif

Spleen

time98.gif</a>

I am a little confused. How can there be coupons for the Arizona when that is free? What other Oahu restaurants near HHV are in this book?

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;9;1;20;00;00&timezone=GMT-1000

until hawaii honeymoon cruise!!

Does anyone know when the coupons in the current book expire? We'll be going on a land vacation from 11/8-11/13 and were wondering if the coupons in our current issue would still be valid then.

Thanks.

Coupons expire November 1, 2004. icon_frown.gif

Actually, I'm a little confused about the Arizona Memorial as well since I can't find a coupon in the book that covers it. There ARE coupons for the Bowfin and the Missouri though.

Spleen

time98.gif</a>

Hi Spleen! You're absolutely right.

I posted in error about the Arizona....with the exception that there are coupons for the Bowfin and Missouri which are very good savings. Since my husband bought the tickets, I forgot that the Arizona was free......you just need to show up and procure your tender tickets for that memorial.

Mahalo.

animtink.gif

Celia

Hi there Sweet Sea! Boy, you are one busy cruiser.

Yes, we stayed at the HHV and just loved it. It is rather pricey, but price does have it's advantages. The beach at this hotel is simply wonderful, the grounds are very clean and lovely, the bars make the best drinks and the rooms are nice. I would certainly opt for a full oceanview room if possible. I would not book a concierge room, however. If you can upgrade with Hilton points, that would be good. Their concierge level doesn't provide much at this hotel.

BTW, we used the Entertainment coupon for the Chinese restaurant there. I forget its name, but very good. Also, for breakfast, don't miss eating at "Eggs and Things" a couple of blocks walk from the HHV. A really good breakfast eatery that is low key, with good food. I would not eat breakfast at the Hilton....

animtink.gif

Celia

Archived