10 Day PoAl - First Night Question

omalley

It is not clear from the NCL website if the Pride of Aloha stays in port overnight for the time in Honolulu. There is a stated 6pm departure on Day 1, but not arrival time for Day 2 in Honolulu. I have assumed that the ship will stay in port. Anyone have recent experience with the 10 day PoAl trip?

It is not clear from the NCL website if the Pride of Aloha stays in port overnight for the time in Honolulu. There is a stated 6pm departure on Day 1, but not arrival time for Day 2 in Honolulu. I have assumed that the ship will stay in port. Anyone have recent experience with the 10 day PoAl trip?

we stay overnight no curfew or any checkins - you could stay out until the ship is ready to leave the next day - before life boat drill, etc.

we're on the same cruise.. i confirmed with my travel agent... She isnt sure why NCl really put that 6pm time on the first night - but confirmed that the boat does stay in port the entire first night and you can easily come and go as you please...

I was on the 10 day a couple weeks ago. Yes. We stayed docked overnight on day one and didn't set sail until day two at 6:00 p.m. Our lifeboat drill was on day one at 4:00 p.m. with a make-up drill scheduled for those who weren't on board at that time. They took attendance.

Archived