What docs do travel agent send you after payment

cruisechickee

Would appreciate any help with respect to needed documents for cruise. Sapphire Princess Auckland to Sydney April 2. Paid thru internet travel agency but have received nothing. Should I be receiving documents or something? I have contacted them by email with no response, and called them only to be told their computer was down.

First time cruiser.

Would appreciate any help with respect to needed documents for cruise. Sapphire Princess Auckland to Sydney April 2. Paid thru internet travel agency but have received nothing. Should I be receiving documents or something? I have contacted them by email with no response, and called them only to be told their computer was down.

First time cruiser.

you should receive e-doc tickets by email...about 1 mth before your cruise.

print them out....

and your bag tags..print them on a stiffer board paper and coat in sticky tape to keep stronger.

Have you filled in your online immigration yet??

Princess usually sends out a pre-cruise packet (Cruise Answer Book, Shore Excursion Book, Luggage tags and info on contract and insurance) around final payment due dates, which for you was last Friday. Most TA's have them sent directly to the client, but some still prefer to get them first and then forward to the client. If you just recently booked this cruise, it may take a bit longer.

You will want to go online to Princess.com and access your booking in the Personalizer. Set up your account and fill out all the necessary forms for boarding, and you should be able to print out your boarding pass and all itinerary related documents now. With Princess, you do not print out the luggage tags from the edocs, they are mailed to you.

https://book.princess.com/cruisepersonalizer/login.page?company=PC

Archived