Cocoa Beach~Day Passes???

KerCar

Hi!

Does anyone know if any of the resorts in Cocoa Beach Florida offer day passes for the use of their beach and facilities??? NCL offers an excursion to the Holiday Inn Resort for $39. Looks perfect for the kids! Just wondering if this is something I can arrange on my own for less $$$???

Hi!

Does anyone know if any of the resorts in Cocoa Beach Florida offer day passes for the use of their beach and facilities??? NCL offers an excursion to the Holiday Inn Resort for $39. Looks perfect for the kids! Just wondering if this is something I can arrange on my own for less $$$???

That Holiday Inn is WONDERFUL for kids! But, I don't think it's worth $39 pp. We've gotten nights there for $80 total. Maybe you could do that and then you'd have a shower and stuff?

That Holiday Inn is WONDERFUL for kids! But, I don't think it's worth $39 pp. We've gotten nights there for $80 total. Maybe you could do that and then you'd have a shower and stuff?

That's a great idea too! As long as they allow you to check in early and the ship doesn't leave the port early.

But $80 is better than paying RCCL $160 for a fam of 4. ;)

I just checked and the rates start at $99. The pool is HUGE. I would book my own room and take a taxi.

Archived