Three/four-night Caribbean Princess cruises

sboh

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but I got an email from an online travel site that showed some 3/4 night CB cruises in late April and May, just before the CB leaves Ft Lauderdale. The four night goes to Grand Turk and Princess Cays and the three night goes to Princess Cays only. Don't see may Princess cruises less than a week so I thought I'd post.

I should be on that May 1 three day cruise. Booked it to bump myself to Platinum for my planned October cruise (not yet booked).

The funny thing is that my airfare this far out would be almost as much as the cruise itself...

I should be on that May 1 three day cruise. Booked it to bump myself to Platinum for my planned October cruise (not yet booked).

The funny thing is that my airfare this far out would be almost as much as the cruise itself...

You would think coming from PR your flights would be quite reasonable. :rolleyes:

When I priced thngs out this last week, my cruise fare for a solo with taxes and fuel was $400 or so and the air wouls have been $389...

I sent an email to my TA to book the cruise but am waiting for the air to drop. I normally do MIA/FLL for no more than $250.

Archived