Constellation - July 2, 2005 (long way off)

ftl principal

Hi everyone...

My partner and I have booked a trip on the July 2, 2005 Scandanavia and Russia voyage of the Celebrity Constellation. (Yes, I know it is a long way off). I figured that it is never too early to try and start gathering information though or to try and find others who may be on board with us.

Anyone have any information, suggestions, etc. please let me know. Also, if anyone has any hotel recommendations for our pre-cruise London stay, that would be great, too. Also, if you have done this trip previously, please share your experiences.

Looking forward to chatting...

Mark

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi David... Yes, we are from Ft. Lauderdale (Wilton Manors actually). I would love to get together for a drink sometime and share cruise notes.... Feel free to email me directly so we can make some plans.

Also, sorry for the delay in responding, but we just got back from a land-based vacation in Maine (fall foliage) which we do every October. You know, by this time of the year we need a break from the Florida weather. :-)

Hope to hear from you soon.

Mark

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it seems that David is going first followed by Steve and Patrick. I hope that you all willingly share your experiences so that I can benefit from them. I know... take, take, take... I am just greedy, I guess. :-) Also, David, I am still wanting to hear from you about having a drink... let me know.

Seriously, I would love whatever information you all could share to help make our trip even better than it will already be. It is just too bad that we are not travelling together.

Anyone else out there going on this trip? July 2 is our sail date.

Mark

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We contemplated going on the Jewel of the Seas (I assume the trip you are on). We did the Brilliance in the Mediterranean last year and had a great time (beautiful ship), but decided to try Celebrity this time and also liked the itinerary a bit better (the 2 extra days) with the overnights in three of the ports.

Should match up the itineraries and see where we are at the same time. :)

Mark

Oh, by the way, meeting nice people on here (and enjoying it), but still nobody who has said they are on the July 2 sailing of Contellation... anyone going?

• 2 months later...

Hi Mark & Mike ...

Still no takers on our 5/7 sailing either. But we've met lots of nice straight folks on the "other side" of this website, including some who are arranging transportation to and from the ship ... and they're including us.

I still don't have anything formalized for Red October. Trying to get a few of the straight folks to join to get the cost down.

When are we gonna hook up again?

David & Larry

Hey David & Larry! It's the nicest two straight folks from the Constellation thread, Shaun & Toni!!

Too bad your booked in the late dinner seating. We'd love to have you guys at our table. Maybe consider changing??

SDT

Hey David & Larry! It's the nicest two straight folks from the Constellation thread, Shaun & Toni!!

Too bad your booked in the late dinner seating. We'd love to have you guys at our table. Maybe consider changing??

SDT

Ditto to Shaun's comment - David and Larry, change your minds and join us!

Monica

(another nice straight folk) :D

Shaun, you're too funny - you must do the same thing I do: check to see what/where everyone posts. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

We are booked on the Constellation with Pied Piper on the June 18 sailing. My gay supportive parents will be joining us for their 50th wedding anniversary while my s/o and I will be celebrating our 15th. Will anyone else here be joining us?

• 3 months later...

Hi Mark & Mike ...

Hope you guys had a fab trip. I was checking the weather ... at least you had warmer temps. than when we were there in May.

Let's get together ... we want to hear all about it.

Archived