Cabin Internet Access on Granduer

Tanker4

Does anyone know what the current cost of cabin internet access is on the GOS? RCL's web site only states that it is:"available for a nominal fee." Need to keep tabs on the kids and grandkids don't you know....:D

Thanks

Tanker 4

The advertised rates are 50 cents/min, $25 for 60 minutes, $35 for 90 minutes, and $50 for 150 minutes. That said, there was another thread where several people said that they had paid 55 cents/min on a couple ships recently. You will not get in cabin access on Grandeur with very few exceptions. The hot spots are located in the vicinity of the purser's desk, the library, solarium, Windjammer, business center and cyber center. Cyber Cabin is NOT available on Vision Class ships like Grandeur. Here's a link to the RCL internet FAQ.

The advertised rates are 50 cents/min, $25 for 60 minutes, $35 for 90 minutes, and $50 for 150 minutes. That said, there was another thread where several people said that they had paid 55 cents/min on a couple ships recently. You will not get in cabin access on Grandeur with very few exceptions. The hot spots are located in the vicinity of the purser's desk, the library, solarium, Windjammer, business center and cyber center. Cyber Cabin is NOT available on Vision Class ships like Grandeur. Here's a link to the RCL internet FAQ.

Thanks for the info Wraithe. Hope to 'see you on the beach' one day.:)

Here is an excerpt from a live post from the Jewel by Marion_Mom about an internet rate increase:

"Fifty five cents a minute. 59 minutes for $28 - that's what I bought, and with the crappy speed, all I could do was check my email twice, and post this little bit."

I don't know it the increase is fleet wide, but just wanted to share the information.

Archived