A Samana beach on own

Medfield98

Is it even possible to get to a decent beach from the cruise ship on your own without taking the ship tour? If so how would this be done.

Are you tendered to the town dock then can you find transport there to go to the beach and return. Which beach(s) are possible this way?

• 3 weeks later...

If you want the best beach and get away from the crowd you should call Catherine at http://www.casadoradodr.com/excursions.html

We were going to do whale watching with them on Feb 4th but it was too rough so we went with their Combo Trip - Snorkeling, Swimming and Lunch at La Playita beach and had the best time of our lives. We enjoyed a real Carribean meal cooked right there in an open kitchen, ate on the beach, which was great!!!! The beer was great and you HAVE to go to Rincon Beach!! Take your camera cause you will never see another beach like it. Hopefully it stays undeveloped cause it is a real paradise! Ant to top it all off, we had the beach all to ourselves! We felt like royalty.

Catherine found the vanilla was I going to try to find down there and picked it up for me so I didn't wast anytime looking, only $1.00 a bottle, can't beat that!

You won't regret booking with them, you get to see allot of country on the way there. They made sure we got back to the shop in lots of time, they watch the clock for you. no worries.

They are such a nice couple and really toke good care of us. Get them to take you for a quick tour of their bed and breakfast too on the way back to the ship.

If you want the best beach and get away from the crowd you should call Catherine at http://www.casadoradodr.com/excursions.html

We were going to do whale watching with them on Feb 4th but it was too rough so we went with their Combo Trip - Snorkeling, Swimming and Lunch at La Playita beach and had the best time of our lives. We enjoyed a real Carribbean meal cooked right there in an open kitchen, ate on the beach, which was great!!!! The beer was great and you HAVE to go to Rincon Beach!! Take your camera cause you will never see another beach like it. Hopefully it stays undeveloped cause it is a real paradise! Ant to top it all off, we had the beach all to ourselves! We felt like royalty.

Catherine found the vanilla was I going to try to find down there and picked it up for me so I didn't wast anytime looking, only $1.00 a bottle, can't beat that!

You won't regret booking with them, you get to see allot of country on the way there. They made sure we got back to the shop in lots of time, they watch the clock for you. no worries.

They are such a nice couple and really toke good care of us. Get them to take you for a quick tour of their bed and breakfast too on the way back to the ship.

Archived