Tell me EVERYTHING about the Liberty!

Heeeeeeey RCL forum!

I have another cruise booked - on Ocean Village - BUT that will be cancelled on Monday , I am forfeiting the deposit so I can go on the Liberty.

Booked an eastern Caribbean on her departing Miami on the 27th of September. :D PLENTY of time for planning!

I know I can search , but right now I am on such a high I don't know where to start! Anyone tell me stuff about her? I am a geek for facts! Ive memorised Wikipedia for days on end now.:D

Anyone else aboard her on the 27th of September?

BTW I apologise in advance for the amount of stupid questions I may put to you. :o

Great Ship.

Important Info: bring or wear you bathing suit when you board. The flow rider is open during sail away and not many people will be using it so that is a great time to enjoy it.

Make sure you check out your table. There are small dining areas off the main area and you might be seated there. If you don't care fine but if you want to be part of the main dining room - check it out.

Hope you have lots of fun!

Hi Ste,

Nice to see someone from the same part of the world is heading over the pond for a fantastic holiday on Liberty.

She is quite simply breathtaking and will blow your mind away. We did the Eastern Cruise in Nov last year and have re-booked again for Western this coming November. This time were bringing our parents too for their first ever cruise.

If you have any questions I'd be happy to help.

Have a great cruise.

Paul

Manchester, UK

That's very reasurring Paul! On once - and then back again! Can't be bad at all! Thanks for your replies.

A question aimed for you Paul - Are there a lot of British folk onboard? I am absolutely virgin to cruising so please excuse my silly questions. :o

Thanks. :D

Here is a "Live" Post I did recently (Jan 5,2008) on the Liberty of the Seas to the Eastern Caribbean.

Just click HERE

It was popular with Cruise Critic (Over 60,000 views so far)

I hope you like it !

Radio

;) ;)

I loved my cruise on Liberty of the Seas

g4.jpg

So much more elegant and damn right sexy looking than my original cruise - Ocean Village 2!

Cheers radio - Off to have a looksy at that. :D

A question now for anyone who has booked on the RCCL website - Do you get a letter confirming when you book? Or is it all done cyberly ? If you get what I mean.

Too excited to sleep tonight. :o

Then about 6 weeks or so before we sailed I received paper documents in the mail.

Welcome to our cruise!

Ah ok. Was just wondering if anything would come in the post. I've had the email.

Was worried about it coming through the front door - It's a surprise for someone. Until Thursday anyway. :D

Ben & Jerry's and Sprinkles are fun although both were closed the entire length of our cruise

DSCF3113.jpg

these chairs on the 2nd floor of the theatre are kinda fun

DSCF3127.jpg

you've got to try the Flowrider-even if you don't do the stand up surfing...

DSCF3151.jpg

on shore days the pools are DESERTED

DSCF3167.jpg

Ben & Jerry's and Sprinkles are fun although both were closed the entire length of our cruise

DSCF3113.jpg

these chairs on the 2nd floor of the theatre are kinda fun

DSCF3127.jpg

you've got to try the Flowrider-even if you don't do the stand up surfing...

DSCF3151.jpg

on shore days the pools are DESERTED

DSCF3167.jpg

Archived