Millennium - best decks/location for balcony?

danelady

I'm sailing the 4/19/08 Alaska cruise SF to VC. I read in a review somewhere that the Sky deck balconies are very shaded from the resort deck overhang. Is this also the case for the Panorama deck, or are they low enough that this doesn't impact them. I've got one booked on the Penthouse deck, but there are others available at a lower price on the Panorama deck. Also, any advantages/disadvantages for mid ship vs forward or aft specific to Millennium? Thanks

We really enjoyed our cabin on the Panorama deck - #8169 and shading was not a problem from the overhang above deck 9. We were quite far aft, but seas were calm, so I'm not sure how it would have been in rougher seas.

If mid-ship isn't available, I would go further aft as opposed to forward, as movement is felt more in the forward cabins.

If there is a starboard cabin on deck 7 or 8, I think it would be ideal.

We're sailing on 7/4/2008 southbound in Alaska. We've booked the Sky Suite on the Penthouse deck mid-ship, cabin 6101. Hope it will be as fabulous as I think it will be!

Anybody have experience with these cabins on this deck?

Archived