Navigator Junior Suites

Thumper69

I have booked a Caribbean on Navigator category JS on deck 10. I have notice a cabin on deck 7 at the rear has become available however it says there is an obstructed view.

Does anyone know what the obstruction is?

I can't tell on any of the images.

Thanks

Anthony

I would not take a JS aft on decks six or seven. I have had both JS aft cabins on deck ten and they are fine but the lower you go the less that one can see out as not only is there a metal structure but there is a lower deck below that sticks out longer towards the aft area. If I could not get one of the two on deck ten aft then I would settle for one of the side JS cabins. Just my opinion.:)

I have booked a Caribbean on Navigator category JS on deck 10. I have notice a cabin on deck 7 at the rear has become available however it says there is an obstructed view.

Does anyone know what the obstruction is?

I can't tell on any of the images.

Thanks

Anthony

The ships structure extends out. This link

http://www.romain-moisescot.com/voyagerclass/virtualtour/aft/aftFR.html is excellent. You can actually click on cabins and it shows you what it looks like when you look out.

We have a deck #10 inside cabin aft coming up on 2/11. We are not all the way in the back, but kind of under the Windjammer/pool area. Does anyone have experience with any noise problems from above? (moving pool chairs around early a.m., windjammer noise?)

Archived