Treadmills and excercise bikes

flguppie

Newbie to Celebrity question....I've cruised before but I've never used the exercise area. Now that I'm trying to stay fit and lose some weight I thought I might want to try the exercise equipment.

Are the treadmills and exercise bikes free to use? I don't know what is and isn't an extra charge here. Spa charges apply to what? I just want to lift weights, jog on a treadmill or use the bikes. Are they something you reserve? How does it work? Bring a towel or do they have them there? Sanitation sprays?

Are the treadmills and exercise bikes free to use?

Yes, access to the exercise equipment in the gym is included in the price of the cruise.

Spa charges apply to what?

Spa treatments such as massages and body wraps, personal trainer sessions, and some exercise classes.

I just want to lift weights, jog on a treadmill or use the bikes.

That's great -- they're there for you to use, and I've never had to reserve in advance except on smaller ships (Horizon and Zenith) which are no longer part of the Celebrity fleet.

Bring a towel or do they have them there? Sanitation sprays?

They've got towels and sanitation spray waiting for you :)

Hi flguppie and welcome to Celebrity. Leela said it all. I use the gym every morning and never had a problem using any equipment. Have stopped by in the late morning and the free weight area has been busy but you can adjust your time to what works for you. I found myself going to the gym twice in one day on a few occasions because the ice cream stand had a sign on it saying, "hey Barry, come and try some fresh made butter pecan ice cream".;) If memory serves me correctly, I think the pizza stand had a sign as well...something about a mushroom and pepper pizza special for you Barry.:D

Have a great experience on Celebrity and let us know how you liked it.

Barry

Archived