Sticky Bras ??

browneyedpete

I use them a lot. Used to be you could only get them at finer department stores like Macy's for WAAAAY too much $$. Now even Target has them. They are in the bra section and they even have the double stick dress tape too.

If your girls need serious support I doubt they'd help you, but I am 36 C and they cover and support my girls very well :)

If the girls are not as perky as they used to be, gravity wins over any support.:rolleyes: But like Jungle Jane says, you can find them cheaply now so you can always try one out to see if it does what you want without a big investment.

They DO stick and stay in place.:)

they didn't work for me.. they just weighed me down if you know what i mean..

then again I'm a very full C.. I suppose if you're a full C and up they won't lift unless I'm missing something..

I threw mine out.. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Has anyone ever used those bras that are strapless and they just stick to you? Do they hold you up in place or just cover you up?

Thanks

They don't do a thing for me (C-D cup). But try Invisilifts (buythelifts dot com). They attach to the top of the breast and lift from above rather than below. I have bought them at Steinmart for a discount price. I suggest trying them at home first to see how they work for you - support lasts for a few hours.

Archived