FYI fans of carnival pillows, I bought 2

Seayalater

After getting some of the best sleep I've had in years on our recent Elation cruise, I returned home and slept crummy. Yes, it helps being on a cruise ship sailing the open seas but my sleep was aided by Carnival's great pillows (and bed). Carnival gets an A+ in comfort for bedding.

My husband told me to buy them, since he'd end up with them once I rejected them because I am very picky about my pillows.

I ordered the pillows (you must order 2) and they arrived within 4 days. They have a no-return policy, but it was worth the risk.

They pillows are so comfy.

Anyway I just wanted to pass this on to fellow cruisers who may want to think about ordering them.

I'm not a salesman...(ha ha sailsman). I just enjoy a good nights sleep.

They're at carnivalcomfortcollection.com.

sweet dreams

I must agree that on both of my cruises I have gotten the best sleep of my life! We are planning to purchase a house at some point and when we do we will get the pillows first as the bedding is quite expensive and I will be saving my pennies for a carnival bed I think that it is well worth the extra money!

I couldnt agree more. The beds and pillows, and yes, even the bedding were fantastic. As soon as I'd lay down I would be out. I think before you cruise theres this expectation of a regular hotel mattress comfort level, if not worse, but it was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on, and I'm looking forward to it again.

Except they won't ship to Canada for some crazy reason? So okay - called my cruise buddy in Nevada and said if I get them shipped to you will you please forward them to me?

Sure he says - so I order them online using my credit card/billing address and guess what? Even that's not good enuf - order gets rejected cuz of my CANADIAN billing address! How weird is that? I have bought tons of stuff on ebay and other US internet sites using my card but no luck here.

Yes I did call Customer Service - and they state this is 'company policy' altho no one can really explain why?

So now got my buddy to pay for them ship them to his place, he shall then ship them to me in Canada and I shall reiumburse him - geez hope the pillows are worth it! :)

Hi,

Just noticed your post and had to say hi-knid of lost track of everyone from the Liberty Cruise and I know you were booked on another one after-anything in the future? I am booked on the freedom for next Jan, 11, 2009-something to look forward to during this long, snowy winter.... Colette

I wanted to get the pillows, also-maybe I will this year-they were wonderful-good luck getting yours.

Hope you are doing fine and well - yes Ray and I cruised again on the Triumph in September and I just did a FAMILY cruise with hubby and 3 kids in December on the Miracle and loved it (even tho I was nervous about the smaller ship!).

I bet you can't wait til next year - Freedom in January eh?

Had cruddy pillows and needed new ones. After taking the Elation in October I knew I had found my new pillows. Was quite surprised that they cost no more than what I would pay at the local Mervyn's, except for shipping. But that didn't detere me and I ordered them. They happened to be backlogged on the orders, but they kept me apprised. Finally the day came and the new pillows were delivered and they are as comfortable as I remember those on the ship. Best purchase I have made in a long time. Sure wish I could afford the mattress too, because I need a new one of those, but for the moment will have to just enjoy the pillows, as the mattress was a little pricey.

Archived