Passion Island or Paradise Beach?

mercedes355

I am going on a cruise in November and can't decide between Paradise Beach and Passion Island. I went to Paradise Beach in January and thought it was great, but this time I am going with my boyfriend who has never seen a really nice beach. I want him to have that "wow" experience when he sees the beach. Is the beach on Passion Island really that much better than Paradise beach? On my January cruise, everyone who went on the Passion Island excursion just raved about it, but I can't justify the price unless it's really worth it. If you have been to both beaches, please let me know what you think.

I was worried about the price too,but then after I thought about it........By the time we get off the boat and take a taxi to a beach,eat lunch,buy drinks and then get a taxi back to the ship and tip everyone we would spend $50!!

Plus we have both been to Cozumel snorkeling before and wanted something different. I have heard great things about it. There is another thread on the Cozumel board about Passion Island from a girl who works there giving info. Search it out and read it. Should only be a page or two back. It sounds wonderful and beautiful. I heard it is where they filmed the Corona comercial with the couple on the beach with the cell phone ringing.... Awesome...

Heck ya only live once!! We are booked on RCI Enchantment for Jan 13,2005!

Can't wait....

If you try it give us a report when you get back!

We did the Passion Island excursion last year - it was our 1st time to Cozumel and our anniversary - so we wanted something extra specail and we got it!

the beach is really gorgeous - the only thing we would change is to have more time on the beach- by the time we got there and had lunch we only had about 2.5hrs to actually enjoy the beach - we could have stayed all day - very relaxing - awesome scenery - hammocks, lunch was very good too - not tex mex like most of us are used to but very good all the same. some local vendors - not pushy at all like in other ports.

We are trying Paradise Beach this Nov just because we like to do something different on each trip- its only our 3rd cruise so we still have a lot that we have not seen or done :)

Archived