Transportation for 8 to Red Hook Terminal

dlv825

Does anyone know the best way to transport 8 people and their luggage from JFK to the Red Hook Terminal? The easiest way would be to use the Princess transfers, but it seems a little too expensive at $35 pp one way. We also have a handicapped person in our group. Please help!

Does anyone know the best way to transport 8 people and their luggage from JFK to the Red Hook Terminal? The easiest way would be to use the Princess transfers, but it seems a little too expensive at $35 pp one way. We also have a handicapped person in our group. Please help!

How much is the person Handicapped? Will they need a lift or what?

a cab will cost about 45 plus tip per cab and will easily hold three with luggage. You can order a strech limo from one of the car services like http://www.carmellimo.com or even a mini-van from them. With eight you can also probably get super shuttle to give you a private van http://www.supershuttle.com....all for less than 35 per person each way I would imagine...but make sure you have the directions because many times the drivers don't know where the red hook terminal is.

• 2 weeks later...

My sister-in-law found a car service, Long Island Limousine Service, which she booked for $75.00 one way plus gratuity for the eight of us. It sounds like too good of a price. I hope it is a reputable company.

Archived