Oct 6th Legend Sold Out

cuevogirl

I just called carnival to check on whether or not there had been any price reductions for our cruise and they told me it was sold out. I was very suprised to hear this since it seems like there are very few people on the boards going on this cruise...I just assumed this wasn't a very popular time to cruise . Only 19 more days before we sail past the Statue of Liberty on our wrap around balcony(big splurge) This is extra special for me as I have never seen NYC or the Statue of Liberty before......Hope everyone is having a great day!!!!!!!Bonnie

I am on the Legend on the 6th!!!!

I am hoping the hurricanes will be over by then. I know I am taking a chance but I was told by numerous people it is usually over by October, but this is really an exception year and the season is really not over until Thanksgiving.

3 more weeks to go!!! Yeahhhhhhhh!!!

I'm surprised it's sold out too. Last week my TA siad there was still some empty cabins. I'm anxiously counting down the days. Hope we have good weather ! I'm looking forward to meeting some of you from the boards. See you all soon!!

Donna

Archived