Naples and Pompeii

We are looking for a guide for 3 people to do a tour of Naples and Pompeii. Does anyone have any recommendations? We have not been to this area before and don't know anything about it. Would these two places be a full day tour? Thanks for your help.

Gypsyrose

I used Genarro at http://www.sorrentolimo.com. He took us to Pompeii where we had a guide and then through the Amalfi Coast with a lunch stop high up overlooking the Bay of Naples. He stopped at a cameo factory, tile factory and limoncello stand. He was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him and we are using him again in September.

He customizes the day to what you want to do.

try www.aptours.it

Contact them and tell them what you are looking for....they can arrange pretty much anything.

We did an all day tour - not Naples though. Docked in Naples but went straight to Pompeii where they had arranged a private tour guide. Spent about 2+ hrs. there. Then to Ravello, Amalfi (had lunch here) then to Positano and finally Sorrento. Took the ferry back to Naples and enjoyed that since we got to see the coast close up from the water.

Beautiful beautiful area. If this is your first time..... explore the whole Amalfi coast area. You won't be disappointed :D

:) we used driveamalfi and our driver was Roberto and he was wonderful..we did it with 2 other couples and had a great lunch in the mountains with homemade Italian food and lemincello:)

Hi, I was wondering if you could give some more details about your lunch? We are booked with DriveAmalfi in May. thanks

We also used AP Tours and highly recommend them.

Exchanged many emails with Sarah in their front office - pretty much custom designed our day, and it was quite affordable. I’d highly recommend you have then set you up with a private (licensed) guide for Pompeii. Well worth the extra Euros.

Enjoy.

Hi, I was wondering if you could give some more details about your lunch? We are booked with DriveAmalfi in May. thanks

It's a great little place run by a local family in the hills of Ravello and can't be accessed by big buses and is the prefect place for an authentic Italian lunch:) .Salvatore,Roberto and Adriano are at www.driveamalfi.com

Archived