I need your kids club pages please :)

crusinmama06

I just sent an email with some RCCL Navigator of the Seas 5 night compasses - for the 3-5 year old group. I realize you have some already for that age group...but hope someone might be still be interested.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

We can always use more, no doubt! :D

The Navigator is uploaded here...

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/Royal%20Caribean%20AO%20Compass/

Thanks Wendy!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Michelle,

I'm hoping that you can help me. We are looking at Liberty in December with an 8 year old. You wouldn't just happen to have a Kids Compass for that ship in your bag of tricks, would you?:)

TIA!

Hi Michelle,

I'm hoping that you can help me. We are looking at Liberty in December with an 8 year old. You wouldn't just happen to have a Kids Compass for that ship in your bag of tricks, would you?:)

TIA!

Actually, yes ;) RCCL Liberty and Freedom basically share the same type of activities. My kids were on Freedom (Western), so the compasses we have from there would give you a good idea of what to expect in the 6-8 year old group. They start here at the BOTTOM of the page...

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/Royal%20Caribean%20AO%20Compass/?start=20

cruisinmama... did junglejane email you the patters for Shockwaves (8-12 y.o.)on the Golden Mexican Riviera? She emailed me a set so if you don't have them I can forward a copy to you... Just let me know!:)

diana

cruisinmama... did junglejane email you the patters for Shockwaves (8-12 y.o.)on the Golden Mexican Riviera? She emailed me a set so if you don't have them I can forward a copy to you... Just let me know!:)

diana

YES! She did. I am just being lazy and haven't uploaded them yet. ;) I should really go do that now

will be on the LOS in about 1 mth will get the 3-5yo daily for you, probably not much different than what you have....but you are so helpful!!!

Actually if you can grab all of the compasses you see (sometimes they keep copies in a slot on the wall) I would really appreciate it! :D We need the 9-11 age slot. We have nothing for that age group. :(

Thanks!

I'm looking for capers from Carnival's Circle C program. Apparently they've revamped the 12-14s into this new program. Anyone seen them?

Yes I had read about that prgram in Carnival's Magazine...but I haven't seen an example from that age group yet. And I don't know if it's gone fleetwide yet.

I would love to have copies from that new program. :)

Actually if you can grab all of the compasses you see (sometimes they keep copies in a slot on the wall) I would really appreciate it! :D We need the 9-11 age slot. We have nothing for that age group. :(

Thanks!

will do my best to help out....I feel like I owe you;)

Actually, yes ;) RCCL Liberty and Freedom basically share the same type of activities. My kids were on Freedom (Western), so the compasses we have from there would give you a good idea of what to expect in the 6-8 year old group. They start here at the BOTTOM of the page...

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/Royal%20Caribean%20AO%20Compass/?start=20

Thanks so much- you are a wealth of info:)

Archived