2 bottle of Wine per stateroom

Tweek

It doesn't say. We came on board in Barcelona with 3 bottles of wine and a bottle of champagne in our carry on luggage and no one even batted an eye. Our friends bought wine in every port and brought it on with no problem. They don't seem to have a problem with a few here and there.

When we were in Europe last summer - nobody seemed to care but when we were cruising in December in the Caribbean, I had the feeling that they a bit more strict - we were on another cruise line and they allow you to bring wine on at each port even in the Caribbean, but not other alcohol. I have seen others cruisers with the same opinion concerning carrying it on at each port. I am curious about the size of the bottles- my DH asked me the same thing - I would opt for the magnum. Happy sailing!

We had a box of wine (I think it was equal to 3 bottles) and it was confiscated. I was pretty angry, given that we are allowed 2 bottles per cabin anyway and my parents (who had the cabin next door) brought none. However, it was too late to do anything about it. It was removed from my checked luggage and I didn't know about it until after we sailed.

Archived