Century cabin 1120 info?

Xcruiser

Does anyone have any first hand knowledge or information they can share on cabin 1120 – inside on the Penthouse deck of Century?

OK, I see by the underwhelming response to my question that this cabin seems to be so undesirable that no one has ever booked it or will even confirm its very existence.

Let me try to rephrase this…:rolleyes:

Does anyone have a second or even third hand knowledge of this cabin, even if it should not be shared? A roomer or even something made up will work as I don’t have a clue. Has anyone stayed in a cabin near by, or even the same floor aft?.:confused:

The kind of information I’m looking for is something like…

How many stripper poles are there and is it true two of them are straight threw the bed?:eek:

Does the room shake so bad that my teeth will all fall out (not false teeth yet) when arriving or leaving port?:eek:

Have not fully committed to this room yet but =X= has offered me “a deal I can’t refuse” but I most accept today so should I or shouldn’t I? :confused:

I just got off of the Century. I had room 1124 and had dinner every night with the people in 1120. They saw our room and said that theirs was exactly the same except that the desk and tv were switched.

I wasn't in my room on when we left Miami. I was right above it in the Sunset Bar. There wasn't any extra noise or vibrations there. I was sleeping when we came back to Miami and slept right through docking.

There are no stripper polls anywhere in the room. There was plenty of room in the bathroom and storage for everything that I took (this was my first cruise & I took a lot). I had many drawers with nothing in them in the room. I was very happy with the room and the Century. I can't wait until I can afford to go again.

If you have anymore questions, ask away and I will try to do my best to answer them.

I just got off of the Century. I had room 1124 and had dinner every night with the people in 1120. They saw our room and said that theirs was exactly the same except that the desk and tv were switched.

I wasn't in my room on when we left Miami. I was right above it in the Sunset Bar. There wasn't any extra noise or vibrations there. I was sleeping when we came back to Miami and slept right through docking.

There are no stripper polls anywhere in the room. There was plenty of room in the bathroom and storage for everything that I took (this was my first cruise & I took a lot). I had many drawers with nothing in them in the room. I was very happy with the room and the Century. I can't wait until I can afford to go again.

If you have anymore questions, ask away and I will try to do my best to answer them.

Thanks that is the information I was looking and the room as no major issues. We normally get balconies but last time we were on Century it was oceanview cabin on the plaza deck. This will be sort of a test cruise for us and we wanted to try an inside to see how we feel about it. Last time on Century I spent a lot of time back at the Sunset Bar so this cabins location would make that a short trip – best place have coffee and watch the sunrise.:) :) :)

Archived