Alright...now I'm excited to go.

This is the view from my front door about 5 minutes ago:

1001035sb4.jpg

That's not dust on the lens, that is the snow that has been falling for the last couple of hours. None of this snow was here this morning.

Saturday I'll be in Miami, Sunday, I'll be on the ship. It can't get here quick enough. I've got my fishnet speedo all packed and ready to go.

Fishnet Speedo! OMG...what will all the darling little children think about that?! You might scare them so badly that they might flee the ship! Then again, maybe that was your plan all along?!

Seriously, have a great time (and get the Pearl ship shape for me -- I'll be going on 2/17).

Thanks, its been brutal here in the midwest for the last couple of weeks. Sunday it got up to 40 degrees and all the snow melted. Tuesday was -3 with -25 wind chill and 40+mph winds. Now we are getting hit with more snow. I have to go to work in about 2 hours...I wish last night would have been "last shift before vacation". I won't get in until 7:00 am.

Oh, well...only 2 more days.

Have a good time on your cruise. I wish I were going with you. We have had snow here in the Windy City all day. I live 30 miles from work. It took me an hour to go 3 miles. I gave up driving when I passed Woodfield Mall. I went to the movies. Would be nice to be going to fun in the sun!

Archived