Long beach car return

goldencruiser

HI,

If I were to rent a car for a precruise stay and wanted to return it on my cruise day - how would I do this easiest. Are there any at the Long Beach Pier or do any companies offer shuttles to the pier -ex, Avis, Hertz, etc? Or should I return the car in Orange county were we are staying and take the speedy shuttle to the ship from there? any help would be great.

Thanks

Hi,

We are going to stay in Orange County precruise. We will have a car - but the question is - do we return the car the night before the cruise and take a supershuttle or similar to the ship or can we easily return the car at the pier or even better - do you know if the queen mary hotel has a car rental onsite.

Thanks in advance.

I think it would be better if you return the car the night before you cruise, but you will have to check the hotel where you will be staying @ if they do have a shuttle service that will go to L.A. port. I am not sure if the Queen Mary has a drop off, I do know that Long Beach airport has return rental and there is a shuttle that goes from that airport to the port(it is approx. 6-8 miles to the port from there).

Hi-

We are leaving from San Pedro on 9/25. We are picking up a rental from Enterprise at LAX and returning in San Pedro. They said they would shuttle us to the ship for free. From what I understand, San Pedro and Long Beach are pretty close. I would call Enterprise and ask them.

We did a Disneyland/Ecstasy trip in July. We used Enterprise, picked the car up at LAX went to Disneyland for a day drove to Long Beach the next day and returned the car. Enterprise has an office right outside the Queen Mary.

Reserved it again for the day we returned and it was waiting for us when we disembarked. Went back to Disneyland and returned the car at LAX the next day. It was quick and easy and I don't think the price was that much higher.

Archived