You can arrange this with your cabin steward

sas80

He will bring one to your room every night at the same time, if you ask him.

We had one delivered at 6:30, so DS could eat while we showered and got ready for the babysitter to arrive at 7:30. We had late seating dinner.

The bathtub pool we all talk about is in the pic too.....and a messy, messy room!

CIMG0731.jpg.04dad3b08faaa5a6ce28cbc6fffbcf39.jpg

Thanks for the tip...I will make sure to do this.

(we got the same bathtub...how did it work out for you?)

We loved it! It fits perfectly into the shower and still has enough room to be considered a "pool". Blowing it up nearly killed us, tho!:D

Will they let you keep it in your room? We will be cruising in September 2008 with DD who will be about 2. That's great they have them available.

About the blow up bath...we have one and I am considering packing it. I have a stupid question, though. If you use it as a "pool" on deck, how do you fill it? Take a large cup?

Thanks!

Will they let you keep it in your room? We will be cruising in September 2008 with DD who will be about 2. That's great they have them available.

About the blow up bath...we have one and I am considering packing it. I have a stupid question, though. If you use it as a "pool" on deck, how do you fill it? Take a large cup?

Thanks!

I don't know if they will let you keep it in your room. I didn't ask, but will next time because ti worked out really well and we only did it for dinner. It would have been nice to have it for breakfast as well.

You ask and let us know!!!:D

They way you fill the pool is either get a big bucket from your cabin steward and bring it with you, and use pool water, or ask at the pool bar if they have a bucket you can use to fill the pool.

Royal Caribbean has big white logo printed buckets. If you ask for a large bucket of ice for your room, this is the container that they will use. I would think that they would have them all over the ship.

Be sure you empty it near a deck drain.

He will bring one to your room every night at the same time, if you ask him.

We had one delivered at 6:30, so DS could eat while we showered and got ready for the babysitter to arrive at 7:30. We had late seating dinner.

They're going to bring me a kid in a highchair? :confused: :eek: Do I pay extra for this or do they pay me? :D ;)

Hey SAS how was your cruise?????? Did you post about it anywhere?

The cruise was really good. No, I didn't post about it anywhere.

It was the So Caribbean, very port intensive! My husband really wanted to do this one (I had done it before) and I warned him that it was port intensive...half way thru it he said "Phew! I'm tired!" We actually ended up making our own pizza in the windjammer for dinner 3 nights. That way we had time to tour the ship and get to bed early!

RCCL was very accommodating about the highchair. Someone from the windjammer actually brought it to our room. They said it would be no problem to get one every night, just ask the room steward. I wish I would have asked on day one of the cruise, instead of day 5!!!

Archived