Brand New to Board with questions!

Squashbuny

Hi, this is my first post so be gentle!

We are sailing On Royal Caribbean out of Vancouver in June.

We will be getting there a day early and leaving a day after the cruise is over.

Any suggestions on where to stay in Vancouver that is near the port and airport?

Would you suggest staying close to the port before the cruise and close to the airport after the cruise or staying at the same hotel both times?

thank you for your time.

The port and airport are 20 miles apart - get a hotel downtown, because that's the best touring base (there's nothing of interest near the airport). There are dozens of options, of course - which is best depends on your budget, your preferences and maybe on the Deal of the Day.

I've been on 3 Alaska cruises with RCI - you're in for a great experience. You can see my photos and reviews of the cruises and excursions at http://www.youralaskacruise.com/reviews/index.html

Murray

You can also find hotels recommended on the Canada board. You can however, find some on the alaska board just by doing a search. On top of the page 12 you will see "Search this Forum". just put in vancouver hotels and all sorts of info comes up.

Welcome to cruise critic.

marilyn

Archived